- Clip bobby pins onto a piece of cardstock separating each slightly from one another.
- Apply a layer of white spray paint or nail polish as a primer. Let dry and do the other side.
- Paint pins your desired base color with paint or nail polish. Let dry and do the other side.
- Lightly sketch your design onto both sides of pins.
- Paint design onto pins with paint or nail polish. Let dry and do the other side.
- Apply a layer of clear nail polish to seal the paint and add a glossy finish.
- Create a triangle shape with the wires, twisting the edges together to close.
- When completely dry, remove pins from the cardstock and run them through the wires.
- Attach earring hooks to the wires and voilà!